Saturday, September 06, 2008

HUDDERSFIELD SO FRIENDLY

yes I found somewhere dry, had a super day in Yorkshire, hot and sunny for the most part and hardly any hassle. Huddersfield bus drivers were universally friendly and lots of interesting stuff to see plus met lots of bus friends there so what more could you ask for.



after Huddersfield I went on to do Halifax and finished at Keighly. Just rattling off the films on the computer, might even have something ready for Heaton Park tomorrow, also need to get a batch of covers done for the Dutch material I've been editing. Mandy is about two thirds through my book, she says its easy reading which I think was a compliment, also means its not quite War and Peace etc.

A plea if anyone reading wouks on UK telly, everyone sick of US election rubbish, who cares, none of them seem to have any actual policies, just like rallies in North Korea, all flag waving jingoism.


No comments: