Tuesday, September 02, 2008

STILL DASHING AROUND DURHAM AND BACK

these scenes as you can probably guess in Liverpool last Thursday morning.



today I was up early just after 6 then to my office at Ellesmere Port, left about 7.30 then stuck in traffic getting to Chinese Consulate in Manchester during rush hour, then they decided to chuck the form back, really long queue, giving everyone a hard time, flexing their muscles I reckon. finally convinced them to accept form, thinking how I'd break the news to my boss if they wouldn't issue it, he is going tomorrow! Then I had to dash up to Co Durham, had a reception with big chief for our apprentices and management trainees who had dne really well in competitions. Then drive back via Leeds, ran into a storm, still windscreen well washed and home about 4. Watered the hanging baskets which haven't copped for rain plus greenhouse, fed them all then ran off a DVD of Norwich and started downloading more of John Bishops Dutch trip. Just a few covers for DVDs to make then I can have dinner and sit down for a few minutes.


No comments: