Monday, February 08, 2010

STUFF ADOBE ENCORE

Some more shots from Shropshire, this time taken at Telford last Saturday




















I've overcome a couple of problems with Adobe, at least I now have the output monitor in colour instead of black and white, that took a bit of doing. Next I need to be able to do DVDs, after several very frustrating days I'm ready to put the lot in the bin, stuff Adobe and Encore for editing. So far its been nothing but hassle and I wished I'd looked elsewhere. This is the second time I've used Siren and had problems getting to grips with DVD authoring. If I don't get somewhere tomorrow they can have it all back, for £2,500 you expect better than this.
Still very hectic at work, it's been a really crap weekends one way and another and this week has just started as bad.

No comments: