Thursday, February 11, 2010

FRANTIC WITH MELBOURNE MEMORIES

here are a few more shots from the archive put on digital, all I've had time to do




















its been really hectic at work again today, I was out on site at Stanlow most of the day and barely had time to breather, the knee has started swelling again. I've got to see the foot chap for inserts at Chester tomorrow. Heard friend Li in China today , looks like he hasn't received my New Year present yet, still at least it was good to break the silence. Still awaiting a funeral sate for Billy from the three Greyhounds, its pub night tonight so should hear something, looking forward to a drink. I've got the Adobe manuals printed out and bound. Had success last night with developing DVDs on Encore and now Birmingham DVD is ready, I'll try for another before pub time. Lots of catching up to do, it took 3 reloads to get Youtube at correct settings.

No comments: