Sunday, February 07, 2010

SHREWSBURY SATURDAY

the gas mains fire in Shrewsbury has caused more than just an eyesore, bus routes run a sort of one way around the centre at present and there is more congestion than ever. No hassles filming, actually quite pleasant as in the past we had our share of troubles there.




















a nice mix of buses in Shrewsbury but really it wsn't that busy at the bus station, not one decker to be seen these days.
Today I've been up early, yesterday Green Thumb scarified the grass whilst we were out, that looks quite good considering. I've fed the birds and clear out the computer packing into garage. No Adobe Pro manual, must chase that up and still need a lead that works for second monitor. I've almost finished my first DVD on the new system and hope to have Youtube clip posted today if time permits. Once I've cracked it I should be able to catch up quickly.

No comments: