Friday, February 05, 2010

BLAST FROM THE PAST FROM IRELAND

I picked up a huge wadge of photo neg to disc transfers from Asda today, they did some of my cut up negs, not much fun doing them from singles so I'm trickling them in a handful with each batch I put through. A mix from Limerick, Cork and Dublin circa 1981 ish




















very hectic at work, it'd getting worse. In between dashing around there I went to see Nick Geary the consultant, all clear on the knee but still need anti inflammatories.
The trip to Albania , Kosovo and Macedonia is taking shape now, end of August that one.
Nothing at all by way of orders today, dead!
I'm going to start to have a look at downloading onto the new editing suite after setting up the new monitor which I had to pick up an adaptor for from Maplins, most miserable lad in history served me.

No comments: