Thursday, February 18, 2010

MADE IT PAST RUSSIA

a reminder to mysdelf that areas like Grantham and Lincoln are well up my target video list for 2010, Road Car is alas no more of copurse just more Stagecoach territory.




















Last night i was late to bed, that blessed Russian video has really proved a jinx, after x amount of attempts it is finally done, glad to see the back of it. This was the one nearly finished when the old computer crashed and has been the only backlog left. Anyway I've also got a clip uploaded , now I need to do my first still captures on Premiere Pro for the cover. Tonight I'll have a bash at getting all on Amazon. EBay have abandoned their post free rule on dvds at last, new rules in April. Thinking i might just use EBay for 'sales' my low cost operastion and all 'new' stuff goes to Amazon where the complete range can be listed at minimal cost per month.
Today its a short day at work as I'm off to Bill's funeral at lunch time. I can't say I really like making the DVDs with Adobe Encore, might look at alternatives. Still struggling with comparisons of HD camera, very hard to get 'real' info, Sony's websites are pitiful. Not sure about filming coming weekend, looks as if it could be sunny, I'll think of something.
Good old Israelis chasing the terrorists around, not a lot gets past them, pity we haven't got the balls to chase ours down like that. Anyway how come all the aggro that our dear old Enry VIII went through to have our own nice comfy church free of religion has been forgotten, time we banned all false religions and recognised the power of the steeple, tombola and home made jam!
Here endeth the lesson, in'it

No comments: