Monday, February 15, 2010

LEICESTER WELL RECEIVED

it seems that the Leicester youtube clip was well received don't forget there folks to click on an advert or two each time you visit to makes all the effort worth while, it won't cost you a penny. Here are some shots from the uncropped digitised negs from a visit quite a while back.




















Tonight I'll have Barnsley edited through to DVD, may even get as far as Wakefield. Need to update the Amazon listings to suit, not really bothered about EBay as it costs me a fortune putting stuff on there. At least Amazon pays for postage. Then I've got the rest of the old Russian trip to get finished. I also need to log all the piled up master tapes onto my database. Work not too busy now, it's Bills funeral Thurday so that's an afternoon out of the week. My father's mouth pieces are on the way back, going to get them together with his medals mounted.Getting path people to quote on recoating drive and paths around the house, all looking a bit jaded.

No comments: