Tuesday, February 23, 2010

CIE GLORY DAYS WELL PERHAPS NOT

a few more examples of my stay in Ireland 1979-83 when I managed to photograph almost all the CIE fleet at some time. These are untrimmed before I've worked the magic ready for the sale box. These and many more will be available through the summer months with more added soon, next time I'll do all the Dublin half cabs. This is a good provincial mix from Waterford up to Galway, I explored pretty well, every nook and cranny the fleet inhabited plus most of the school buses




















more snow forecast for today, teatime onwards, it's certainly been bitterly cold so far today. I picked up the ne
dgs and discs from Asda and have booked the hotels for the Portugal trip and also the ferry for Mull at Easter after we've done trucks and Edinburgh / Glasgow buses.
I've started editing the Stockport Collection, first volume ready tonight covering 1989 onwards, should all be ready within next week before I loom at another Gtr Manchester location, all to be ready for Boyle St, late March.

No comments: