Wednesday, February 24, 2010

STORMING ONWARDS

a trip to Kent from my archive for today although I've actually been busy editing the first DVD on the Stockport Collection, even did the cover, 1989-96, next volume should roll off the production line this evening. I need to review the truck DVD stock ready for the first truck event which falls the same weekend as Boyle St, Manchester. Our resources will be split that Saturday, I'll do the truck event and Mandy will be at Boyle St, we'll both be at Manchester on the Sunday.





















I think that the photos should find admirers amongst enthusiasts for several different reasons, interesting operators, ex London etc etc. Yesterday my father's mouthpieces arrived home after silvering and are now ready for framing with his medals, just need to find a local supplier to do the work. It was really dead again on the net last night, February is proving a challenging month for trading so far, even the YouTube hits are half those of January and they are for free. So has interest vanished.
I've drawn up a shortlist of suitable camcorders for the start of High Dedfinition recording, the new models are released March / April, should be in place before our Portuguese trip mid April. Planning is proceeding with the Myanmar trip at Christmas.

No comments: