Wednesday, March 25, 2009

TRAMS IN BAKU

scenes from, Baku 1999











Keeping things slim and trim blog wise, just playing it day by day to see if the fancy takes me to start up again properly. I'm feeling a whole lot better today after my treatment yesterday, relief from pain is a blessed thing. I'm working through my Caucasus trip from 1999, already done Azerbaijan, Baku and Sumgait, two very rewarding ( decrepit) systems, a good trip all round. The weather in England has gone downhill, clouds, rain and mostly wind, very little done in the garden this week. Thursday will be loading up for Boyle St, Manchester over the weekend, lets hope we get to see lots of you at this one of the first 2009 bus events. The weekend afterwards is Cobham at Wisley in Surrey. I'm hoping that out friend Paul who deals in diecasts will shift some of my remaining bigger scale models for me at Manchester.

No comments: