Saturday, March 07, 2009

GLOUCESTER CHELTENHAM IN THE BAG

some more from yesterday lunchtime at Runcorn. Tomorrow I'll bring you the fruits of today's outing









set off at about 7.30 for Cheltenham with BBC forecast overcast then getting even duller with rain later. Well it was bl**dy sunshine, do they forecast for planet Zog in another galaxy, bunch of useless t***s, they couldn't forecast a blizzard in the arctic. Still rearranged things and went to Gloucester where the front coming over gave hazy sunshine which was spot on, even saw my first 09 reg bus from Violin or whatever daft name ther are called, sounds like a washing up liquid or a flower. Anyway some great drivers, everyone very friendly and no hassles, with that in the bag we returned to Cheltenham by which time the light was better placed although still sunny ( hear that you plonkers at the BBC). This time got some rwally great shots, lost track of how many operators I've seen today. Then called at Stroud on the way back, well ok its the opposite direction but after that it was back, the light had gone really and there was little to see.
I'm just finishing off the 1987 DDR tram film by Richard and Kath Lomas, all on one DVD. Very qiet for orders so ready and waiting if you want to get on Amazon or Ebay right now ( Please).
Tomorrow a gardening day, getting my seedlings potted up in the greenhouse, I'll try and do a couple of self pics. Mandy's wound is still healing, stopped bleeding at night now. My strain seems to have passed, just to think at the beginning of the week I thought I'd be having a hernia op.!!










No comments: