Saturday, March 14, 2009

DERBY AND NOTTINGHAM AND BLOOMIN M1

never though I'd live to see the day Derby got new buses with Arriva, its been a bit of a museum of late, still they have well made up for it now, some new ones on Mickleover route due out tomorrow. Dropping the pain killers which kept the journey relatively comfortable. Late back last night from Trish and Dereck's in Sale, watched the Corrie non wedding after midnight.






after Derby went on to Nottingham, the light wasn't ideal but I managed. Tonight awaiting the arrival of Yvonne and Graham from Hampshire, not expected until much later though so time to catch up. Mandy has banned me from mowing the lawns ans washing cars until my injury is sorted out properly.Tonight I'm editing the Runcorn truck film from last week. Don't know when I'll type up all the family history data I downloaded this week, be pain of death waking up early tomorrow, me thinks!!!













No comments: