Monday, March 09, 2009

ANOTHER DAY OF BLANKS AND NOTHINGS

my first 09 reg!


my Stroud shot!


plenty of variety at Cheltenham




Well a breezy cold day and after work home to more potting on in the greenhouse as the seedlings stretch their little legs or roots. Its been yet another quiet day on the net but I succeeded in creating a sale on EBay which already seems to be drawing some interest, why is it so quiet this week, still a rest is quite pleasant as long as it's not too regular an occurrence. My strain seems to have come back, no doubt caused by lifting bags of compost and digging up roots yesterday.
I re-listed my family tree on Genes Reunited, I took it off before as I was overwhelmed by response, mainly takers, very few willing to give. I've now three trees an Ancestry, my Vincent, Mandy's Hardy and Sue's Littler.
I've got the latest German tram DVDs on Amazon and EBay, may try and make a start on something else this evening although time is short as ever. Progress getting the account paid for the Chinese trip having established final invoice cost. Another selection of photos today from Saturday's Gloucestershire excursion.

No comments: