Thursday, March 12, 2009

RUNCORN TODAY GOODBYE GENES

a few sunny spells today which came in handy as I managed to get back down to Runcorn and finish off the material for my latest lorry DVD . I've got Mandy an email account set up, her address will be
madeleinespencer@ymail.com I expect she'll welcome a couple to set her off, may try and connect via Outlook this evening if I'm feeling adventurous. I'll finish off putting the vintage commercial material on DVD, there are two volumes. Then get the Runcorn trucks done and a run down to a family weekend when Yvonne my sister from Hampshire will be up with us , hopefully right through to my birthday on Monday. Its been the quietest week for over a year, the recession seems to be biting. Finally got all the accounts in order to settle up for the China trip although with all cheques in it will be Wednesday next week before they'll allow the cash transfer. I think I'm up to a bit of gardening tonight, but strictly no lifting, those thousands of little seedlings need nurturing don't they. AI did remove my family tree from Genes reunited last night, glad to be rid of it, very little to be gained and everything of note is already on Ancestry, come to think of it I might take that off as well. Gencircles is back up and running although the problems with 'matches' still remain as per a year ago.




















No comments: