Sunday, March 15, 2009

LIVERPOOL VIA DERBY GOING ROUND IN CIRCLES











some more scenes from sunny Derby yesterday morning, starts around 8.45. Today we took Yvonne and Graham to Liverpool, did the open top mega rip off tour, £8 a piece, really is a bit over the top but they enjoyed themselves i think, sunshine all the way. The driver was arguing with a passenger before we set off in a scouse sort of way. Yesterday at Nottingham when i went back to the car park there was a carpet sticking out by my car, then a couple of hands and head ducking in and out, it was an ethnic doing his prayers, wife and kiddie stood by pretending he wasn't with them perhaps. I went off singing onward Christian soldiers. Did you know that about 100 miles of the M1 has major road works , took ages getting back to the A50, especially as I went north instead of south out of Nottingham, weird I thought Derbyshire was north of Nottinghamshire, you'll understand I'm not a Tom Tom, sort of person and my map was in the car, that's in the garage etc. Garden looking food, magnolia nearly out, plus tulips coming through and gorgeous hyacinths. Birthday tomorrow!










No comments: