Tuesday, March 24, 2009

NEEDLE CUSHION DAY

Went for treatment today, acupuncture then back stretching to loosen up the vertebrae which are trapping the nerve, causing muscle tensioning and resulting in my painful nerve irritation, say no more. Notice that even without posting anything on the blog I got 20 hits, no much consolation that they even loom when I don't write, anyway by way of a change I've put something on Youtube for the second night running and finally sorted out the problems with the plonkers at Amazon who are of course on par with EBay on the irritation stakes. A letter of apology from the Northwich tip operators received today. Also got my new memory stick for still camera , a bargain on the net. Dropped my old stick off to get prints and CDs done at Asda in Ellesmere Port.

No comments: