Thursday, March 19, 2009

SUN SHINING ON LYMM TRUCK STOP












a late lunch at Lymm truck stop this afternoon, it was cloudless blue skies and temp around 17 which was most pleasant for the time of year, not yet quite shirtsleeves though. I got my adverts done for all the magazines this evening and at last got the final batch of seedlings potted up in the greenhouse. I've already edited the Lymm film and I'm downloading the Manx Electric Railway centenary films from 1993 as a prelude to my visit later this year. After the visit to the hospital yesterday I got prescribed some stronger Ibuprofen based pills which should make life more comfortable, last night I had to come downstairs and didn't do to bed until gone 1am. The bulbs look better every day and it all comes together with the lawns mown. The China trip looms ever nearer, need to start getting bits and pieces sorted, perhaps even tentative packing.









No comments: