Sunday, February 22, 2009

YESTERDAY IN LEICESTER MULTI CULTURE

Even Arriva has a fairly modern fleet in Leicester these days, the unwelcome sun couldn't be stopped but I managed to get my shots and by late morning it isn't a bad photo location at all. Whether black, white, Asian etc all drivers very friendly there with almost universal waves, thumbs up and smiles.
This morning I'm checking over the Devon archive film and doing any 'tweaks' to pictures with the hope of getting most of the soundtrack on tonight. Then I'll do the Leicester and Milton Keynes stuff this week before a couple of tram films from the archive. Still hoping to film at Lymm truck stop if I get a sunny enough day. The old onions and peppers repeating a bit from last nights meal at the Greyhound, before we left it had filled with the usual crowd and normal banter.














No comments: