Sunday, February 01, 2009

THE FIRST SNOW FLAKES ARE FALLING











I'm nearing the end of the huge exercise of transferring all my Manchester bus archives to DVD for launch at Boyle St in March although they are actually already available anyway should you be interested. The photos reflect the end of the nineties.
It is a weekend of reflection, the first snow flakes of the year are falling now, heavy snow is forecast, Mandy dreads it as she can't go out , too slippery. We are composing Mandy's speech for Bernie's funeral a week Monday, lots of happy memories but still bitterly difficult for everyone.
We were at Clonter opera last night, RNCM student Kathryn Rudge won, I can say I did cast my vote for hert, but it was a narrow decision, it was an all girl night.
This evening we have opera again with an Elektra Strauss evening with Susan Bullock at the Bridgewater, should be fun in the snow.
I've been out and cleaned the cars inside ready for Mark's party and the funeral. So this week is getting very busy, Rotterdam Thur , Fri, Sat party, Sun travel to Devon, Mon funeral, Tues travel back. If you see no blog you'll know why.










No comments: