Monday, February 16, 2009

BIRMINGHAM LAST SATURDAY











just to show that there is a bit of variety amongst Birmingham buses at present, scenes all last Saturday morning. I didn't get time to list new films on EBay or Amazon but a clip of Walsall on Youtube. I cleared some of the more offensive comments off Youtube where they'd escaped my notice.
Mandy and I are treating ourselves to new computers for our birthdays in March, my machine is a bit slow these days, memory like my own eh, and Mandy wants a laptop.
I'm now editing Regional Bus Archive South West, starting tonight.
We are planning our trips, our full calender of events has been finalised, the first Castle Donnington Truck event and then Boyle St, Bus Museum,Manchester both March.
Trip wise, need to get Chinese visa done then in May we are going to the Shetlands, Fair Isle, Foula and Outer Skerries, we hope! Won't be many buses there. It sure takes some research and horrific fares to Shetlands with Flybe, the days of BA's Highland Rover, long gone.
A long weekend in Malta in the summer. France for new tramways as they open.










No comments: