Friday, February 13, 2009

WONDER WHAT TOMORROW WILL BRING



yes it's more from Plymouth last Tuesday morning. Waiting for the weather forecast for what its worth to decide on tomorrow's destination, possibly Midlands, maybe South Wales.








I'm copying Fraser McMillans Hi8 onto digital for him, some very strange material when he was at college with Rob Hatch at Preston, they used one of my old cameras I remember. I note my face book associations seem to have increased but have little time for yet more modes of communication. It was quiet at the Greyhounds last night, Carrot and Coriander soup for dinner tonight and bread with bits of nut in, very yummy, still need to lose some weight in a hurry though. I've just finished editing the Vietnam bus DVD ( yes its all happening at same time, who says men can't multi task eh!!









No comments: