Sunday, February 15, 2009

GARDEN SPRING CLEANING

the amazing thing yesterday at Walsall was armed with my as yet unused Centro official photo permit there was neither anyone to show it to and anyone interested and anyway you could stand across the road on public footpath and get the best shots. As friendly at Brum and no hassles at all










yes that was Walsall and not a Leyland National in sight.
This morning it was damp so did I decide to spring clean the greenhouse in the dry, well no, I did the lawns, edging, collecting spent greenery, and then cleaned the paths off with the stuff you shouldn't use if its wet, perverse sod aren't I. The Walsall and Birmingham are all ready on DVD plus Video, this afternoon after a soak in bath I intend to catch up on cover before starting next project, possibly South West archive. Then I really fancy a couple of tram DVDs before back to trucks. Got John and Maureen up next week, John has been busy recording the passing of Eastbourne Buses so looking forward to borrowing his masters on that.









No comments: