Wednesday, February 11, 2009

PLYMOUTH BUS BRETHREN

scenes yesterday morning at Plymouth before we set off home.






caught up with the soaps last night , then back to work and reality today, busy enough but got a lot done, working on my report on the Rotterdam trip last week. There was a fair load on EBay and amazon but Mandy's cleared that lot. Margaret emailed from Toronto, our flurries of snow are nothing on their toll this year. Tonight after work I got the Burmese 1997 Truck film finished, DVD burning as I write. The Plymouth stuff will have to wait in the queue. Zhang needed some passport details etc for China trip, must get my visa application in this next week or so. Perhaps also set my thought on Scottish trip, Mandy fancies Fair Isle after we've done transport, anyone know any good truck photo spots in Scotland?
Some of Mandy's party shots from last Saturday in tomorrow nights blog, still need to update list on my website and get remainder of programmes on EBay etc, list never ends.










No comments: