Wednesday, February 18, 2009

SUNNY SUSSEX DAYS OF YESTERYEAR

Mandy and Marion my adopted mother, mid seventies, somewhere like Bodium or Hever Castle
preparing the ground for a picnic, I remember this shot.

the flares, my black hair, the bard, ah happy days indeed


Beachy Head lighthouse Allchorne's boat. Some buses from same roll of film tomorrow



I wanted the lighthouse on the cover of my autobiography, my wishes weren't granted, it would have sold much better. Plenty of copies still around
A Smudge on My Lens.
Need to get magazine adverts ready tonight, getting decks cleared for guests. Also getting more and more trips sorted, coming Malta, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Cornwall, Devon, South Wales, Isle of Wight, Shetlands etc. China in April.
Don't forget if you post on Youtube you can only use material you have made and no recordings from singers, groups, orchestra's unless you have their signed permission.










No comments: