Friday, February 20, 2009

SITE CRASHED REPOSTING

















Can't be bothered to type in all the extra bits a second time, sorry.






Well a change of plans as John and Maureen are still stricken by plague down in Sussex. Hil and Sean are now on their way back to Ireland. A change of plans thus for the weekend. Hopefully I'll get the Bus Archive on Devon finished and some filming done on Saturday, as usual keeping an eye on the weather forecast for suitable lighting / locations. I'll submit my China visa application on Monday, Alan has got his in at Perth WA. Only a few weeks to go , must get my plastic knife and fork sorted ready, can't do chopsticks. Lovely meal last night, gorgeous beef from our local butcher washed down with Margaux, yummy.
I completed the changeover to Orange account with wireless connection, just need new connection from them and I'm up and running, new computers due to arrive today for myself and Mandy. Mandy's new car is being adapted to hand controls ready for delivery 1st March 09 reg.
It looks like being a bright today in Cheshire, perhaps at lunchtime I'll pop out and rattle off some truck film. With the Shetland trip sorted I'm going to start on the other s, looks like 1st July in Belfast, fly Manchester to Belfast City and 9th June Manchester to Douglas from Blackpool. Malta is probably mid June, will tie in with Mandy's Canada trip. The S West and Channel Islands in August. South Wales say 14-17th May.

No comments: