Monday, November 20, 2006

YUMMY PUDDING




Well as promised the great dinner at Le Macassar at the weekend courtesy of Miguel, the upside down pear pudding with home made ice cream and the venison with mash/carrots plus cabbage, all preceded by chunky salmon steak.
What of the bus, well another of my early Manchester photos, Foden attempted a come back into the bus market and I chased this one around Chorlton in my old Ford Cortina Estate which used to leak petrol everywhere.
Last night I got all the images ion the Bus Marque Merlin /Swifts finished , tonight I start on the sound track. Fraser our webmaster is updating the web site, we are simplifying it , removing the variations on the listings to just the one overall list. Getting rid of the various language options several of which get translated incorrectly. We also hope to simplify price detail / payment method instructions. Fraser is coming round next week to resolve my problems posting on YouTube.

No comments: