Monday, November 06, 2006

BAD GUYS, BOATS THAT PASS

cold misty mornings but busy as usual. Last night I finished the cover for Best Ever Bournemouth Trolleybuses and sent out the first orders pre booked at LOTs last Saturday. Downloaded the London Trolleybus material including trolleys afterlife in Spain , I'll probably top up with some preserved scenes which at least reveal the source of the sounds! Arriva featured here in Chester assumes unlikely bad guy role in demise of Chester. ( oops I think I deleted it)
Meanwhile in Eastbourne the municipal operation has Roger Bowker back at the helm as temp sick relief, also rumoured as being in charge of disposal , so cameras out in Sussex as well.I must get more stuff photographed ready for e bay, its been a good month and don't want to let the momentum go.
A night off as we go to Rigoletto at Lowry tonight. I've been putting flesh to next years film trips, one will take in new French systems Switzerland, Germany and Luxenbourg plus possibly Charleroi as its en route. One of our 5 countries in 7 days eforts, nice and relaxed eh.

No comments: