Wednesday, November 29, 2006

YOU TUBE UPLOAD SUCCESS

As you will have already read we played host to our webmaster Fraser last night. He successfully overcame the problems I'd faced uploading on You Tube and you can now find a 10 minute except on my You Tube site.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL8ZnTNnUf4

My editing equipment is 3 years old and this is a lifetime in computing, thus it didn't have MPEG 3 and 4 which is a requirement. I have to export the completed film then encode it and finally load onto YouTube, all worthwhuile when you see the quality achieved. Even my rubbish attempt with grotty Leicester shots on poor quality image scored over 500 viewings and the very brief Truckfest clip got rated 5 stars. Fraser also helped set up a bulk loading system for e bay which should save time and blood.
Talking of which I could have strangled the daft so and so's who have blocked off our motorway access at night, taking Fraser back to Preston we ended up on the M60 then to M61, only prob was the M60 was down to 1 lane at Trafford centre, a frustrating late night run, but the trweacle puidding was scrumptious last night.

No comments: