Wednesday, November 22, 2006

CHRISTMAS IS COMING THE CARDS HAVE ARRIVED

It must be nearing Christmas as our cards have arrived, the PMP series have become something of a collectors piece, I know that several people have them framed. I hope to post some of the more memorable over coming days as a sort of advent calender from myself and Mandy. This years card features something close to my heart, I'll say no more, if anyone misses out on a personal copy I'll post that as well before the holidays.

The Christmas rush for PMP orders at last seems to be gathering momentum, it seems impossible to get people to order early.

The Merlin / Swift London Transport film is now ready to send out, I finished the sound track and cover last night. I'll put it on e bay with a couple of other outstanding. There are aso a few old Lonsdon re-releases to go on.

Next in the pipeline is the first of our new regional bus arhcive series featuring 1960s-80s around the Greater Manchester area which I hope to have ready for Boyle St Christmas cracker sale in December.

No comments: