Monday, November 13, 2006

Bedded down for winter

A hard day in the garden yesterday but at last most of the garden has been put to bed and bulbs planted for spring, I put in about a thousand yesterday afternoon after taking out the dead summer plants, all back breaking work. The green house becomes an ark for Fuschias, Beganias and the like. All thats left is a few flowers in bloom around the shelter of the house, I wonder if they'll make it to Christmas. The bark chippings go on the borders last and apart from decoration stop the cats from digging up the bulbs.

We still haven't had any Christmas rush for DVDs on the PMP front, I hope everyone isn't leaving it till the last minute, perhaps we won't get any, even e bay has gone a bit quiet. I had a moan from Canada, they'd bought off e bay and then visited the web site and seen that we post free worldwide, a leap too far to conclude that with a standard price of ?16 they had a bargain at ?12. The moans didn't stop there, a European customer visited our web site and listed all the quirks and errors he could find, ok something I should know about but there are ways and it hit me in a very tired condition. One day I'll just say to hell with it.

Before bed last night I managed to rattle off the latest West Midlands film which has Walsall and Wolverhampton Feb/Nov.

Tonight i hope to do the potteries connection running day plus material from Wythall and Bristol running days.

No comments: