Wednesday, July 01, 2009

EAST ANGLIAN BUSES GALORE

some stills fro my latest production Regional Bus Archive East Anglia and Essex available now
a nice mix of municipal, company and of course especially in this area, independents

















a bit of a depressing time really, kicking my heels waiting for the leg operations, DVD sales at almost zero due to the hot sticky weather, the hot sticky weather itself, the hassle in Sheffield, the pratts at Sandtoft sand poor little Sibiu is to lose its trolleybuses, what a shame as on my first visit to Romania it was such an eclectic and interesting place to see. Well we can't live in the past, I'd much rather see action on the roads and new vehicles are the life blood of the industry and from my perspective also our hobby. Tomorrow I'm heading off to Belfast although the weather looks like being a bit mixed at best, I suppose the sun does shine there sometime.
I've omitted to mention that important passing last week, yes the sad demise of Douglas Bunn who created Hickstead show jumping arena in Sussex, Marion my mother loved the sport and when Mandy and I took her it was an era of perpetually sunny dry days as is so often the case in Sussex.
I haven't had time to harangue Glasgow about their chaotic facilities for disabled travellers as experienced on the Shetland trip, I really must say that Shetland and Glasgow have some of the worst staff going, beat Easyjet hands down , the arrangements at Glasgow probably break every EU regulation as recently introduced. Mid you for aircraft no one could touch Air Malta for surly service, lack of leg room and poor food.Is there a competition for worlds worst airliner and airports I wonder, bet there is.
Last night I downloaded onto the computer all my Malta material from the other week, should have some edited and for purchase at North Weald next Sunday.











No comments: