Thursday, July 30, 2009

PORTSMOUTH DVD FINISHED

KIng Aldred at Cobham, one of the early Wisley rallies
I haven't done much at Strafford Upon Avon in recent years




Manchester 'other' tramway in Heaton Park




well at least there are some benefits from my enforced stay at home this past week and I'm sure that those on the South Coast will be pleased with the latest Portsmouth offering, rendering for the DVD as we speak and ready for Stokes Bay rally. I also hope to get something done on Maidstone for the Herne Bay do. Knee still very stiff afer a good finish yesterday although still very swollen by evening, used the hot water bottle again while watching tv last night.b Bit quiet on the net, keep hitting those advert buttons please. Lots of new entries on YouTube, I'll put Portsmouth on later today when I do the cover, meanwhile some more from the archive.
Right now I've some proper work, work to get on with, just been out to fill up bird feeder , all too damp to do anything in the garden as I can't risk getting my foot wet.









No comments: