Tuesday, June 30, 2009

PMP BANNED FROM SANDTOFT

a few last shots from Malta, a blow in the post, the Trolleybus Museum at Sandtoft sent the snottiest of letters to us about having filmed on their premises over the years. Never had anything like this from any of the regular 'circuit' of museums. All the years I knew Mike Dare never a word, we've been attending since the 1970s and I'm a member of both trolleybus societies, we even did a deal once promoting the society through the videos in return for adverts, short memories indeed. Anyway there are some pretty strange characters around, we don't do a lot of business there at the Gathering which was once a premier rally so they can get stuffed as far as I'm concerned, the hassle with stands and where you could and couldn't go upset a lot of people over the years. I did a lot to promote the museum and attendance there and never said a bad word even when I thought they were a strange outfit at times. So a long relationship ends sourly but hey I'm more into vehicles on the road and there are other events at the same weekend, bye bye Sandtoft, I'm sure you'll survive without me but guys you are so up you own bums the rest of the world has moved on-get a life.









Last night I finished off the East Anglian archive programme and got the cover done, ready to launch at the North Weald rally next Sunday.Next on the list comes Malta, loads of that to go at.
Well as long as I'm not banned from anywhere else see you all soon










No comments: