Thursday, July 16, 2009

A BRIEF ON PROGRESS


I'll post some photos this evening perhaps, its all been quite hectic over the past 24 hours. After a month of quiet on the DVD front it went ballistic, not that I'm complaining. A lot of trade orders as well plus the hits on Youtube adverts seem to be coming along nicely, don't forget to hit a few buttons for me. Hoping to get Colchester 09 on Youtube tonight. I promised I'd get something on Leeds done for Sundays events, it won't be an oldie archive but perhaps 80s onwards from early video, that's if I get anything done. Mandy arrives home this evening from Ireland but the cleaners are in today sio it shoulsd look respectable. I picked up the latest batch of negs to CDs from ASDA yesterday, some nice stuff and plenty of trams. I wonder how John and Maureen are doing in Austria weath wise, its pretty miserable hear and forcast for weekend the same.

I've been clearing out lots of hard copy material on family history to try and clear some weight and space in the office and just in case we ever sell the house. Don't really need the stuff as much is just working copies and all is on the computer file Mandy has just phoned ( midday), the queue for the HSS is quite long and it seems much busier than when we went over last Thursday.

No comments: