Wednesday, July 08, 2009

PICTURES FROM THE PAST

This Czech trip left us with quite a few anecdotes in the repertoire, I went with Mandy in our own car, France, Germany, Czech Rep.












I remember this bit quite well, I think this was a sunny Sunday in Plizen, Czech Rep.




































I think a day might have slipped by since my last blog, well another gap coming up as I'm off to Ireland first thing tomorrow and back late Sunday night. Hoping to get truck film in Dublin and Waterford plus buses in Waterford / Cork. Last night we ended up at the three Greyhounds albeit it was quiz night, an acquired taste which I'll pass on. Today I picked up photos and discs from Asda, we now have quite good stocks on some areas plus they've done the first conversions from negs to discs which look pretty good. I'll then select the best, tweak them for composition and colour and then upload ready for prints, herewith a sample selection.





























Hilary continues to make a good recovery after her heart attack and is now well and at home ready for the onslught of the Spencers this week, Mandy will stay until next Thursday. John Bishop is away in Austra hopefully getting us an update on the tram and light rail scene. I managed to get the Maltese truck film done last night which finished off Malta, I've posted Malrta and Gozo clips on Youtube.I got another email from my penpal Li in China, I'm sending him a copy of my book, hint everyone, lots of copies still around.






























No comments: