Thursday, July 23, 2009

SOME MORE FROM DOUGLAS

The electric railway carriages looked very down at heel with varnish peeling off, far removed from our centenery visit which I hope to have on DVD soon
two covered horse tram seen out, no sign of 4pm decker run





yes I even did a few trucks in Douglas


this morning I've been dashing around getting jobs done which I might not be able to tackle after my leg operations later today, cars cleaned, photos and negs down from attic, editing, blog, covers etc. I go in at lunchtime, just had coffee and cake my last grub until tomorrow.
The list has been updated on website with more direct links to buying on Amazon, just need some customers, hope to add links to Youtube, don't forget to click on adverts, doesn't cost you a penny, helps me finance it all. This morning I've done the DVD for Douglas and also Cornwall in 1998 ready if I get there for Plymouth rally on Sunday, you can hope!










No comments: