Sunday, July 26, 2009

GOOD PROGREE WITH LEG

haven't anything new so some old shots of Northern Island, apologies if I've shown them before, I'll do another post later and I intend to tweak some more of the negs to digital that I picked up last Wednesday.










ok, so what of the foot etc, last night we went to see Rigoletto at Clonter a super evening as usual with company on table of Geoffrey and Anita the 'bosses'. Geoffrey had dropped a vice on his tow and had some empathy, shows how much he is hands on. Another fine cast of young singers and musicians and good food in the interval, the foot really was giving me aggravation but was better in second half after copious glasses of wine. This morning I took off the heavy duty bandages, the knee is making tremendous progress but the foot with incision on the base behind toes takes all the pressure and is impossible to walk on but we've rigged up a support which enables me to get around quite rapidly especially now the knee is so much better. I'm working my way through clearing orders and also editing Scottish material previously not on DVD, hoping to get everything done for Lathalmond. Next week Stoke's Bay looks a goer if I keep making progress.









No comments: