Friday, June 05, 2009

OUT SKERRIES SHETLAND

although only a week ago it all seems like another world, The Out Skerries on a wonderful sunny day, these small islands really are delightful, the population around 60 are mostly involved in fisheries, fish farming, scallops. There is one shop and Britain's smallest secondary school









Mandy at the out Skerries post office cum shop.
Still much brighter than the weather forecasts predicted, knew i should have watered garden again last night. I caught up with all DVD covers before heading down to the pub. Next i will copy the London bus archive cine film from Online . Then I hope to start another regional bus archive film. The Devon and Cornwall release seemed to fall flat after initial interest though. I will also start posting again on Youtube tonight now that I've caught up. I managed to get some Dahlias on the was home and popped them in yesterday after work, lost the old ones over the frosty winter nights.










No comments: