Saturday, June 27, 2009

RIP YOUR FACE OFF, NICE ONE

Rotherham today, wish I'd done more there as it was quite interesting and the diffused light suited the situation.
A reasonably interesting assortment of vehicles as well





oh and yes all the drivers were friendly


which they weren't in Sheffield, I got threatened ( on Film) by a Stagecoach driver, just a day short of 6 months through 2009 without any hassle, said he'd rip my fave off if I'd got him on fiulm, phoned Stagecoach asked if management rep would phone back fairly quickly as i was deciding whether to report him to the police. As a Stagecoach share holder the lack of response cheeses me off even more, considering a civil assault action and be assured the clip will appear on Youtube quite soon. The First drivers were friendly to a man ( and woman), wonder why the attitude difference although two lady Stagecoach drivers waved, perhaps they fancied me, ha ha.
My operation date has been set fir 23rd July, I declined next week as there were a few trips I wanted to get out of the way first. A growth in the kneee tearing cross tendons and that other growth in the foot, all need extracting, repairing etc.










No comments: