Friday, June 26, 2009

ITS MALTA AGAIN AND MANDY BACK FROM CANADA

one of the older lorry offerings
I revisit some favourite photo spots, these last Sunday heading out from Valletta past the start of the water northwards

approaching the bus station Sunday morning


spot as at top, the likely hood of more second hand open toppers seems remote given 12 year age profile and low floor requirement








Buggibba seafront on Sunday morning





there are some nice cove with good photo ops


and why not make the most of it

and next bay along, nice Irish pub around the corner



which I visited in the evening
Needs colour correction and sound adding.
well Mandy arrived back home safely from Canada where she had be gloriously entertained and looked after by our friends Margaret and John. This morning I'm off to see Mr Geary my consultant about my knee and foot etc, I'll report back later.
I managed to get all the images loaded for regional bus archive on East Anglia, its 75min long.



No comments: