Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SOME THINGS VANISH OTHERS APPEAR

a selection of shots from Truckfest at bank holiday weekend










t last I'm able to access my blog from work again after a year or more when it was blocked, at least I can catch up at lunch time with you all. Well Mandy and I are planning our medical routes forward after the doctors visits yesterday, I'm waiting for the new car to arrive this morning while Mandy has gone to have her foot x-rayed at Macclesfield. I managed to get Guangzhou dvd edited last night, Shanghai was a bit short but there is a lot on the former which I'll use to balance the two programmes. Tonight we are out at the Halle in Manchester at the Bridgewater Hall so a short evening. The weather forecast for Friday looks griom for South Wales so may put that one on hold, it will be interesting to see how the stuff fits in the new car. Last night I had good progress on the garden. Only just over a week until our Shetland adventure, mean time why not risk the showers and come and see us at Bristol, should have all the new China films on sale plus a selection of photographs.











No comments: