Tuesday, May 12, 2009

NEW CAR TOMORROW

Saturday was Lancashire day including Blackpool, wind and rain et al.
Sunday, Paul Pearson and the POPS team before the main arrivals started

not just buses and cars either, what a super day






old and new , superb varieyt

Another sunny but windy day, last night I managed to get all our flower tubs planted up and some retouching on the car paint done, everything watered and more bedding plants out hardening off. Tonight I must get to grips with some of the borders - weeding and then once more get into editing the Chinese DVDs. Yesterday I got everything listed on Amazon, next need to tackle EBay and update the list on website. I've done through to Wuhan which leaves just Guangzhou, Shanghai and Hong Kong, then its on to the rest of the backlog which just keeps growing. Still looking iffy on the South Wales trip but perhaps the weather will calm down. Saw a car like my new one in Lookers at Ellesmere Port, I was trying to judge where the reduced space is on the Insignia compared with my Vectra, it was the same colour - black, going to be hell to keep clean I reckon. Mandy is looking at a girlie week in the autumn with Sue, after considering Tenerife I think they might plump for Luxor for value and good standards.
Doctors this evening, scans and appointments at hospital for us both, new car arrives tomorrow with no notice , leaving adaption on it, yet again. Polished old car and cleaned out Garden this evening.





No comments: