Tuesday, May 19, 2009

CENSORSHIP OF PMP NO WAY





above, Runcorn last week, a sunny lunchtime

The navy on the ship canal outside the office last week








comment from EBay buyer, censorship suggested! No way, I will always speak out as I find, 20 years of fearless impartial observations , I will not bow to the fear of a bad EBay review! Anyone ever been to Carlisle on a Saturday, you'd know what I mean. Sounds like a nice fella this Tommy. someone had to come from the place I presume. Irony lost on them though. Sense of humour transplant required perhaps


Hi
I eventually received the right dvd from you. I have not yet left feedback with regards to the dvd I received. As I am from Carlisle and was effected by the floods that you seem to like joking about, I might not bother. As for making silly comments about other peoples children on the dvd , might I suggest if you wish to keep selling dvd’s that you think about who might watch them


Regards
Tommy



yes Tommy you can't win em all

No comments: