Wednesday, April 14, 2010

SAN FRANCISCO BUT FLOWERS ARE IN THE GARNEN NOT MY HAIR


not my usual scene the USA but I did go to San Francisco a couple of times, eh ho. Anyway last night I got the last of the digital era films put onto DVD, just archive stuff as I turn my attention to HD material, the first off the line being Kingston upon Thames. I'll also have to get my head around the bulk storage device although that looks simple enough. What a technon whatsit wizzard I wish I was. WE have received confirmation of the Alton rally in July, the old Tram Sunday weekend, shame there was no follow up Leeds event. Rimours about another south east rally which may happen, more later. Otherwise it's out to the garden as spring has surely sprung at last and the recycle bin goes tomorrow and I've a lot to jam in it. Fighting fit more or less as long as I take it easy, a bit drawsy with the medication but better than pain. No luck tracing the DVD rip off merchant Chombley, still waiting for tip offs from you sleuths out there.

No comments: