Wednesday, April 07, 2010

A FEAST OF EDINBURGH BUSES


today I bring you a selection of shots from Edinburgh taken on Saturday last, a great sunny morning and very nice to see the latest livery harking back to traditional days. Today I did a little more at the office in Ellesmere port, gradually exposing my back to more stress ready for a full return next week. I've also started my Canopus editing, stumbling a little at first as one would expect but getting there slowly, takes some getting used to. I've had to go back and fill in the last Southampton collection number which failed on the Adobe system, also need cover still and to do sequence for Youtube. Another few tasks to master plus of course doing the DVD authoring, all good fun eh!! The green house is filling with seedlings, the grass could do with a mow but best wait until my back is better.

No comments: