Thursday, April 15, 2010

LOOKS LIKE THE BACK OF A BUS IN ISLE OF MAN


out thanks to our friend Paul for todays selection from the Irish sea, its been a difficult day today, still trying to get satisfactory results from the new editing suite and camera, although quite sharp I feel there is still room for improvement. Anyway last weekend really was my learning curve and although I'm not 100% yet I must be before we leave for Portugal next Thursday. I forgot to shut the greenhouse door last night, the little heater worked hard and managed to protect the seedlings through a frosty night thank goodness. Must go now though as so much to do, I did check in online for the flights, good job it wasn't today as we have had no flights in UK as Icelandic volcanic dust floating around somewhere, night sunset perhaps?

No comments: