Tuesday, April 06, 2010

THE ISLE OF MULL BUT A MEMORY ALREADY


I suppose you would say that these are scenes you would expect from Mull including the Highland Cattle. I got a boot full of mud etc whilst taking this one. Anyway first part day back at work and a visit to the osteopath, generally a good day. Later on I picked up the new ( 3rd) editing system which hopefully will prove less glitch ridden than Adobe Premiere Pro. THis is the Canopus based sostware and looks easier to use as well. I hope to get it all up and running but don't want to overdo it with my back, leaning over computers insn't the best position at any time. Almost all order received over Easter were sent out today and a really big bag full there was. Lots of new material from Scottish trip, 3 on trucks plus buses at Glasgow
and Edinburgh and amazingly the weather was nearly sunny all the way.

No comments: