Friday, December 04, 2009

OH NO NOT HOSPITALS AGAIN

its a commercial day, no not adverts but trucks. Anyway I've just got home aster setting up the stand at Manchester Bus Museum at Boyle St ready for the weekend, lots of new releases there, hope to see a lot of our friends and customers.




















of course I'm getting many of my photos on digital, eventually nearly everything should be avauilable most of the time.
Anyway went to see Mr Geary the consultant this morning, had x-rays of knee and right foot. Knee MRI scan again next week, possibly need new part of new fitted. The right foot also has damage, the insert to correct flat feet has been incoprrect and now I have additional problems, oh boy.
Really looking forward to a good sit in the bath and get clean after being at the museum and give my foot a rest. Another nice email from Li in China, some explaining of the wedding last week required.

No comments: