Tuesday, December 01, 2009

EMMA AND PHILS WEDDING

arrival at the reception, Jayne, Jimmie and Mandy














The tent was pushed back to reveal the dance floor, hence my blister and yet again swollen knee












Saturday evening, the wine has long been flowing, Jimmie do you come from Warrington explains his theories of relativity to Emma whilst Jayne looks on incredulous, well most people are incredulous unless it's Jim's knowledge of race horses you are tapping






















Another married couple, yep its 37 years and still going myself and Mandy




























Emma as they say looking radiant!

























tonight I've finished off my round of Amsterdam trams and then done the DVD of Sunday's MPTE bus event at Liverpool, if i get time I must load onto Amazon. A couple of large orders today but otherwise it's the quietest day for a couple of weeks DVD wise.
































Mandy hat and all




















No comments: